Our emotional, psychological, and social well-being are all parts of our mental health. It influences our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. Additionally, it influences how we respond to stress, interact with people, and make decisions. Every period of life, from infancy and adolescence to maturity, should enjoy optimal mental health.
Wonder Years strives to help children, adolescents, and adults to manage their mental health concerns and offers treatment options to help them overcome obstacles and lead fulfilling lives.
If you or a loved one is struggling to cope with anxiety, prolonged depression, or learning disabilities, Wonder Years’ psychiatrist services may be helpful.
Here are the areas we serve.
New York City
According to data released by city health authorities, about one in every twenty-five New Yorkers suffers from a mental health condition, with around 280,000 individuals having conditions such as major depressive disorder or schizophrenia. What’s even more alarming, many of these New Yorkers do not have access to mental health care.
Daily life, relationships, and physical health can be impacted by adverse mental health. Wonder Years provides psychiatrist services including a thorough first examination, a neuropsychological assessment, TMS therapy for depression, and telepsychiatry.
Long Island is one of the three neighborhoods in New York City with the highest percentage of people who are connected to mental healthcare. If you’re from Long Island and would like to explore the option of mental healthcare, Wonder Years is here to provide mental health services. This includes a wide range of diagnostic, rehabilitative, and therapeutic services, to treat emotional and mental disorders, including alcohol and substance abuse.
Why Choose Wonder Years?
Wonder Years Psychiatric Services offers a full range of psychiatric services for children, teenagers, and adults. Transcranial magnetic stimulation, personalized therapy services, and group therapy are our areas of expertise.
Our medical professionals, including nursing practitioners, therapists, and psychiatrists, are available to deliver proper diagnoses, therapies, and treatments at Wonder Years. They are professionals with specialized training in mental health to identify and manage mental disorders.
The professional team at Wonder Years also believes that everyone has a right to quality medical treatment. Wonder Years was established to offer high-quality treatment at a fair price to patients.
Among the services provided are:
- Wonder Years offers neuropsychological evaluations for learning disabilities, dyslexia, ADHD, anxiety, and autism in both children and adults. Call us for further information.
- Wonder Years offers the option of Tele-psychiatry in the state of New York after the first visit.
- Treatment: Wonder Years offers Individual and Group therapy for Trauma, Phobias, Anxiety, Depression, and other mental health issues by utilizing the most effective techniques.
- Coaching for ADHD: Adults and children alike may be affected by ADHD, a neurodevelopmental condition. Medication, counseling, and coaching may all be used in the treatment of ADHD. All age groups can receive specific coaching for ADHD through Wonder Years.
- Follow-up visits: The number and frequency of follow-up visits depend on the complexity and degree of need for each patient’s particular therapy.
Looking for diagnostic assessments and second opinions? Book an appointment with us today!